Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching up

I've been really busy with work and school for the past week and I haven't had much time to devote to blogging, let alone taking pictures of my lists. Today's my day off and I'm not feeling very well, plus I've got a rather full plate, but I'm going to try to catch up on some non-school and non-work things. So in the middle of reading a chapter of my reference textbook, writing up a few summaries, and applying for an awesome internship, I'm going to write a few blog posts in advance, take pictures of all of the lists that are just chillin' in my Smash book, catch up on some blog reading, and hopefully make a few more crafts that I saw on Pinterest.

Or I might take a nap.

Here's a handful of lists that I haven't posted here yet. I'll post the rest soon!

collections

Day 7: 30 days of lists

#30lists day 8: I need to say no to...

#30lists day 9: happy places

As you can see in the last list, from day 9, I bought myself an Instax Mini! It was delivered a few days ago, and so far, I really, really love it. Next on my list is to order some Hello Kitty film... So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment