Saturday, March 3, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 3

Ok, I promise I won't just blog lists! I have some different posts planned, I promise! But for now, it's list time. I don't really love how this list turned out. I'm not a big fan of the background, but it was the next page in my Smash book, so I worked with what I had.


Recipe for the Perfect Weekend:
+ No work
+ No schoolwork
+ Sleeping in (which, when you regularly wake up for work at 4:30 am, can just be sleeping til 8:30)
+ Netflix & Hulu
+ New jammies
+ Estate sales
+ Tasty snacks
+ Lots of time to craft!

Unfortunately, most of my weekends are filled with working and catching up on my classwork. If I'm lucky, I might get two weekdays off in a row, which is always a nice treat.

3 comments:

Ohh Erin said...

Love this!

The Charley Girl said...

The perfect weekends are few and far between!

http://thecharleygirl.com

xxoo

chantilly said...

your lists are so, so pretty :) i did 30 days of lists last year, but only wrote mine down on some pre-printed paper. good luck! xx

Post a Comment