Monday, March 5, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Days 4 & 5

Two days worth of lists to post, since I spent yesterday working and doing research for a paper that was due today!



I spent all day writing a paper about doing research. It was actually pretty fun, but now I just want to lay in bed, eat snacks, and watch cheesy movies. I think I am going to watch You've Got Mail, as I am a major nerd for romantic comedies. I can't help it, I love movies about love!

I don't really believe in guilty pleasures. I like to feel pride in whatever I like, whether it's my non-ironic love of 90's teen TV shows, cheesy pop music, or my giant Spice Girls memorabilia collection... But for some reason, I feel a little bit of shame for my love of romantic comedies. Pffft. I know every line of Sleepless in Seattle, and I am constantly searching Netflix to see if any of my favorites are available to watch instantly. Now you know my dirty secrets. Time for me to go watch two people fall in love using AOL! There will be misunderstandings and zany hijinks!

1 comment:

Ohh Erin said...

Beautiful lists as always.

I really wish i'd kept my Spice Girls t-shirts. I have been looking on eBay and all around but I just can't find the same one as I used to have. :(

Post a Comment