Thursday, March 1, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 1

Today was my second day off of three days in a row, and it was nice and relaxing. I wore my pajamas all day, ate awesome snacks, did a little bit of cleaning, and mostly just hung out with my pets and listened to music. It was awesome! I worked six days straight before this little mini-vacation, so I'm trying to appreciate the time off as much as possible.

Since today is March 1st, I was able to begin the 30 Days of Lists challenge. Here's my first list:


Six challenges for me to accept are:
1) Blog three times a week (at least!)
2) Find a library job or volunteer
3) Do something creative every single day
4) Complete the 30 Days of Lists challenge
5) Join the gym already
6) Master HTML and CSS

I had a lot of fun creating my little list page in my Smash book. I am excited to have an excuse to use some of my washi tape collection and all of the papercrafting supplies I have stockpiled. My mom bought me a cardmaking kit at Christmas that had all of these cute woodland creature cutouts and stickers, and I was finally able to put them to use today!

I sometimes have a hard time sticking with things, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to complete all 30 days of lists... We'll see!

3 comments:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Fun list - love the way you've used the tape. Good luck with the library work - a fantastic place to be :-)

Anonymous said...

First: Your blog is so gorgeous! Second, I love your list especially how you used MT :)
It's a treat to read your list!

Melanie Busby said...

Good luck with your challenges Jenny, HTML and CSS are on my list too - I'm seriously about to buy a 'HTML and CSS for Dummies' book! xx

Post a Comment