Friday, March 2, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 2

My goals for the month:


+ Pack my lunch everyday (I am REALLY lazy about this, I always end up buying garbage for lunch)
+ Refine the design of my blog
+ Complete all of my assignments ahead of time
+ Organize all of my craft storage
+ Apply for a job or internship every week
+ Read 4 books for pleasure (I read constantly, but lately it's just journal articles and textbooks. Major sadface!)
+ Pay off 2 credit cards
+ Clean my room and go to IKEA to buy my new bed

2 comments:

Ohh Erin said...

I love the use of tape (I always want to call it wasabi tape but I know that's wrong! Haha). I especially like the pink tape at the bottom.

Great blog, I'm you newest follower! XD

jesse said...

i am loving your lists and awesome use of tape! i just started a new blog notebook after completely failing at devoting a notebook solely to planning. definitely getting inspired from your notebook.

Post a Comment