Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Morning Projects

This morning I woke up really early, so I decided to be productive before I have to go to work. I've had a little pile of felt dresses for my Pukifee cut out for a week, but I hadn't gotten around to sewing them together. I also have quite a few dresses that I'd already sewn, but I hadn't added closures or any additional embellishments.



About two weeks ago, I placed an order from Dollette for a bunch of dolly velcro, tiny ric-rac, and other sweet little trims. Last week my order came in and I was really excited to find the time to use some of the awesome stuff I received. If you like to sew for dolls, you should really check Dollette out! They have lots of cute stuff, fast shipping, and super low prices!


One of the coolest things that happened this morning is that I realized that all of my Pukifee dresses can also work as Blythe tops! My original batch of felt dresses seemed a little too big on my Ante, so I tweaked the pattern to make it more of a minidress. I'm really happy with the result:

1 comment:

Molly Daudlin said...

Jenny! I love your blog :)! I love the design... I have a tumblr account (mollyalone.tumblr.com) but im starting up my blogspot again. (I've started about a million blogs too). I will be an everyday reader for sure! It's so cute and it's so "you" xox!

Post a Comment