Friday, April 22, 2011

Song of the Day!

I am obsessed with French pop music of the 1960's, especially the yé-yé girls. I have had France Gall's Avant la Bagarre in my head all day, but the video of it on Youtube has embedding disabled. I totally urge you to click the link and give it a listen, it's a really charming song.

So, since my France Gall dreams were dashed, I've picked another favorite, Brigitte Bardot singing Moi Je Joue:

'

It makes me really depressed to think of how awesome Brigitte Bardot once was, and how totally cray-cray she's become. Alas. I choose to ignore the insanity and remember the good music and foxy looks.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the song and that you have an excellent Good Friday! Tomorrow I'll be blogging an amazing cupcake recipe and announcing a special giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment