Monday, April 18, 2011

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent!

If you don't watch RuPaul's Drag Race, you are missing out on one of the most fierce shows on TV.




I have loved RuPaul since 1993, when Supermodel came out. I remember taping an episode of the short-lived John Tesh and Leeza Gibbons talk show (LOL) where RuPaul performed two songs. I watched that tape over and over during my summer vacation and learned all the words to Supermodel and another song called House of Love. Ru was the first drag queen I had ever seen, and I thought she was awesome! So, last year, when I heard that Ru had a reality show on Logo, I was excited. Drag Race quickly became one of my favorite shows, and it's even more awesome than I thought it would be.

Next week, the third season is going to come to a close. The final three queens for this season are Raja, Manila Luzon, and Alexis Mateo.


My favorite this season is Raja. I love her style and I just think she's the fiercest of them all. Honestly, though, the final three are all amazing, and whoever wins deserves it!

Season Two was my favorite season and it has introduced my two all-time favorite contestants: Pandora Boxx & Jujubee. They were both so smart and funny! I didn't really agree with Tyra Sanchez as the winner, but, y'know, whatevs!

The season finale of RuPaul's Drag Race airs next Monday (April 25) at 9 pm on LOGO. If you're a Drag Race fan, who do you want to win?

All gifs in this post come from the official RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3 website at Logo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment