Friday, June 3, 2011

Life...

craftin' by hello jenny
craftin', a photo by hello jenny on Flickr.

My work is participating in a Relay for Life event this weekend, and I volunteered to make some reusable coffee sleeves. We will have a table selling coffee, tea, and some overstock of reusable mugs, so I thought sleeves would be a nice complement. It was really hard to find the time to sew, since I have a million projects going on for library school, plus I've had to work really early every morning this week. I have been STRESSED OUT.

Anyway, life has gotten in the way and I've really neglected my blog, as well as my list of things to do before 30. I feel like every minute of my day belongs to work, or library school work, or sleep. It's tough, because undergrad was so easy for me, and I had tons of spare time. Now, I have no time for any of my hobbies, and I feel guilty whenever I sneak a moment for myself. Bleh. Part of me wants to ask for less hours at work, but I've only just begun to start getting a decent schedule, and I really need the money. If I could, I would quit working altogether and just focus on grad school. Unfortunately, I really need the health insurance, so that's just not an option right now. Soon i am hoping to start volunteering at a library, so things are going to get worse before they get better. I'm really trying to work on my time management skills.

If anyone has any suggestions for ways to stop being a procrastinator, holla at me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment