Monday, May 2, 2011

Shop Restock!

Since I've been so busy with school and work for the past few months, I haven't really been keeping up with my Etsy shop, Hello Buraisu. I looked at it the other day and saw that I only had four items listed! It's really hard to make sales when you don't have anything left to sell, lol. Yesterday I made a few sales, and with only two active listings, I realized it was time to restock.


I've added a few styles back to the shop that haven't been available for a while, like my plastic bow headbands. I think that with their bright colors, they're perfect for your doll's spring/summer wardrobe! I'll also be adding some tops for Blythe and some dresses for Pukifees and Lati Yellows in the next week. Additionally, I'm working on some new embellished headband styles, and hopefully we'll have some nice, sunny weather so that I'll be able to take nice photographs for my new listings.


I absolutely love collaborating on custom projects, as well. If there is a past style that you are interested in, or a special headband idea that you'd like to see produced, send me an Etsy convo. I can't make any promises, but I'd love to try to make your headband dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment