Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Glasses?

Today I made an appointment at a new optometrist! My current glasses are all bent and it's kind of annoying to wear crooked glasses. Right now I'm debating whether I should get contacts or glasses. I'm leaning towards contacts, because I'd really love to be able to wear random pairs of cheap sunglasses. It's been about 12 years since I wore contacts, though, so I'm a little nervous about having them again.

Just in case, I've been searching around for cute glasses. Here are a few pairs by Ray-Ban that I'm in love with:
  
These are my absolute favorites. If I get glasses, these will be the ones!
I don't think these would work for me, but I think they're cute.
 
These would probably make me look ridiculous, but I like 'em anyway.




I think I will probably end up getting contacts, and if I really feel like I need glasses (which I probably will, as I feel totally naked without my specs!), I might get some of those "accessory" glasses you can buy cheaply. I would just get glasses AND contacts, but my vision insurance makes me choose. I feel like a dork for thinking about buying fake glasses, but, whatevs.

3 comments:

Sioux said...

i love the first two especially

K said...

oh, please get contacts, you have the prettiest/coolest eyes I've ever seen and I miss them. I mean, I CAN, in theory, see them behind the glasses, but it's not the same.

Anne said...

Ooh, I love all of those! A year or more ago I had to get glasses for computering and I was kind of happy to have them again (I used to wear glasses or contacts before I had LASIK). I do love being able to see without them, though! And like you say, cheapo sunglasses are a nice thing. I don't know what I'd do if I were you! But either way, you will look awesome.

Post a Comment