Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seriously. One of those days.

You know those days where EVERYTHING goes wrong? Welcome to my Wednesday. I won't bore you with all the little details, but just know that my day at work was totally ridiculous (broken safe, no change to give customers, super busy, I spilled a million Frappuccinos and mixed up a hundred drinks, and one of my co-workers was pretty mean to me ALL DAY for no good reason), and I am so so so super glad to be home. And to have the next two days off.

What will I do on my days off?

(1) Read! I have been on a major reading kick lately. I've been tracking it all on my Goodreads page... Let's be friends!

(2) Homework. I have a few projects that I need to attack. Plus, my laptop died over the weekend, so I lost a lot of the work that I'd already completed. Which means that I've really got some catching up to do.
(3) Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment